Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nassau Here We Come!

Hello! 
Today is a big day for us on our wedding planning journey. We are signing a contract with the Sheraton Nassau in the Bahamas for our wedding on 11/4/11!  We finally found a place we love that has a reasonable amount of travel and tons of fun stuff to do. We decided to have the wedding in Nassau for immediate family and a few close friends and reception back in SA town when we get home for family and friends! Here are some awesome pictures of our ceremony site and reception site:




We also took our engagement photos in the Blue Star area, around Gunther House and in King Williams District . We haven't gotten them all back yet, but should have them in the next few days.  



Ariane, my mom, Richie and I attended a few bridal shows in SA and in Austin. We saw some pretty things, but I didn't see any dresses I liked until we went to the i.thee.wed show in Austin. I made an appointment to go check out their dresses in mid-Feb. I also made appointments at a few other places in San Antonio to check out dresses the same week. So, hopefully I can find something simple and beautiful for our beach wedding! 




No comments:

Post a Comment